The FPU fixed pulverisers are designed for secondary demolition work (separation or reduction into fragments of demolished materials). They separate and cut steel rods in concrete, which are then recycled as scrap metal. Building materials are crushed to be transformed into granulates. In addition to ground work, they can also be used to braek down at medium height vertical enclosures or structures.
- High clamping force and wide jaw opening for greater versatility.
- Working cycles shortened thanks to the speed valve.
- Increase strength due to the Hardox® 400 structure.
- Easy on-site servicing due to interchangeable teeth and protected pipes and jacks.
- Blade for cutting rebars.
AVAILABLE ROTATING PULVERISERS: