The RP pulverisers are designed for both primary demolition jobs (demolition of complete buildings) and secondary demolition jobs (separation or reduction into fragments of the demolished materials). They can break up building materials and cut concrete bars. They contribute to reduce costs of transportation, storage and special permits.
- The interchangeable teeth come as standard on both jaws, for a perfect separation of rods and concrete.
- Blades to cut concrete rebar.
- High clamping force and a wide jaw opening for greater versatility on demolition sites.
- Working cycles shortened thanks to the speed valve.
- Increased strength due to the Hardox® 400 structure.
- Easy on-site servicing due to interchangeable teeth and protected pipes and jacks.
- Continuous hydraulic rotation 360°.
AVAILABLE ROTATING PULVERISERS: